Michael Conroy plays premier league squash for LCC Squash Club. He competes on the Irish senior tour.
He is a qualified level two squash club coach. He provides individual lessons and group lessons.
Michael focuses on racket technique and court movement ensuring players strike the ball and move correctly on the court.
To book a lesson or for more information you can contact Michael on 087-2569830 or email on email@example.com
Summary and Contact Details
- Irish Squash Level 2 Squash Coach
- Leinster Premier League Player
- Individual or Group Lessons
- First Aid certificate / Garda Vetted
- Call or Text: 087-2569830
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leinster Cricket Club Coach 2012 - Present
- De La Salle Sports Centre Club Coach 2010 - Present
- De La Salle College School Coach 2010 - Present
- October 2010 - Present: Leinster Cricket Club (Rathmines) Premier Squash Captain
- March 2012: Leinster Cricket Club Champion
- January 2011 - 2012: Irish Men’s Development Squad
- April 2009: Captain of De La Salle College All Ireland Schools winning team U19
- March 2007: Leinster U17 Junior Champion
- March 2005: Leinster U15 Junior Champion
Junior Squash Program
The program is designed for juniors from the age of 7 upwards. Our group lessons range from beginner level. We design our group lessons around the abilities and needs of the players and ensure a fun and relaxed environment with a clear focus on progression each week. We combine specific drills, movement routines and games each designed to help players to be less rushed, more skilled and successful on the court.